How much does a pet sitter cost in Crestview?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in Crestview.
Pet sitter rates in Crestview
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 5, 2023
I am a stay at home mom. I am in school to be a vet assistant. I love animals and would love to help I am able to pet sit any small animals. I can offer over night stays and prolonged stays for vacations if needed. I will just need their supplies and any special items or directions you might have for them. I just would like to be able to help people out with their pet babies. I am available anytime of the week. I am just someone that is wanting to help out. I am very familiar with animals and am going to school to be a vet assistant. Please leave me your vet contact information if anything comes up.
Hello my name is Aubrey I am looking for a fur baby who needs some extra love and attention. I have experience with pet sitting as well as fur babies of my own. I also have personal transportation with a hatchback perfect for animals if needing to be taken to appointments etc.
About Me: Nice to meet you! My name is Siera. I currently work at FedEx over night and have time throughout the day to watch any animal. I'm interviewing for a pet sitter job in Crestview, Florida. I strive to be a caring, polite person. I am available as required. Description of Skills: I will take care of dog walking, pet sitting, and kennel services. Further, I have years of paid work experience and I can send you my resume if you’d like, just ask. How To Contact Me: Shoot me a message and I should reply shortly :) thank you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.