How much does a pet sitter cost in St. Petersburg?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in St. Petersburg.
Pet sitter rates in St. Petersburg
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 20, 2023
Personal Profile: Hello my name is Patrick. I am seeking a pet supervisor position in St. Petersburg, Florida. I aim to be a good, experienced person. I will work part or full-time as required. Services And Training: I am happy to help with dog walking, pet sitting. I have personal transportation available. I have years of paid work experience. Let's Connect: Call and I'll reply within 5 days.
My name is Edward. I am retired athletic and healthy. I have had dog companions for most of my adult life. Am familiar with care and maintenance. I walked dogs at a local shelter one day a week for several hours to help the shelter and also because I enjoyed it. My ex and I had cats for several years and, as such, I’m comfortable with them and knowledgeable of play and procedures. How To Contact Me: Send a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Attention pet lovers !! ‼️🚨Are you in need of a trustworthy and caring companion for your furry friends? My name is Emerson Taylor and I offer my pet care services in our wonderful community. I have 3 years of experience, I have taken care of dogs/cats to parrots to amphibians!! 🐶🐱Services🐶🐱 Dog walking-15/20/30 mins! Pet sitting-hourly or 15/20/30 drop-in's Overnight visits I live downtown and have my own transportation!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.