How much does a pet sitter cost in Wake Forest?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.00 an hour in Wake Forest.
Pet sitter rates in Wake Forest
* Rate information as of February 26, 2024
Hello! I’m Scotty, Im a petsitter located in Rolesville/Wake Forest NC! I have a ton of experience working with pets, having petsitting jobs in the past and having owned many pets of my own! I currently take care of 5 dogs on the daily, and have experience caring for all kinds of rodents, cats, and reptiles!
Hello ! I’m Myriam, a brand new pet sitter located in Wake Forest, North Carolina. I am dedicated to providing loving care for a variety of pets, including birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I do not have any experience but as a pet owner myself, I understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable environment for your furry, feathery, or scaly friends while you are away. Whether it's dog walking, pet sitting, or just stopping by to feed your fish, I am here to ensure your pets receive the attention and care they deserve. If you are looking for a dedicated pet sitter in the Wake Forest area, I would love to hear from you !
Hey my name is Maci. I love caring for others precious animals, and look forward to helping your family! I look forward to speaking with you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them