How much does a pet sitter cost in North Carolina?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $11.00 an hour in North Carolina.
Pet sitter rates in North Carolina
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 3, 2023
I'm Nancy, and I'm a professional pet sitter in Newport, North Carolina. I specialize in caring for all kinds of animals, from birds to cats, dogs, fish, lizards, and reptiles. I offer pet boarding, dog walking, and overnight care services, along with pet sitting. My rates are reasonable, starting at $10.00 an hour. If you're looking for a reliable and experienced pet sitter, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I love animals and enjoy taking care of them, and I'm confident I can provide your furry friends with the best experience. I'm also very flexible and I'm willing to meet your needs. So don't hesitate to contact me. Let me help you take care of your pet while you're away, and ensure they have the best experience possible. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hello! I'm JASMIN, a pet sitter based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs, and fish, including walking and sitting services. If you're looking for a trustworthy and reliable pet sitter, look no further! I will come to your home and give your pets the love and care they deserve. My rates are $11.00 hourly. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in hiring my services. I look forward to hearing from you soon and providing your furry friends with the best care possible.
Hello! I'm Karley, a pet sitter in Kinston, North Carolina. I am passionate about providing quality pet care services for dogs. I specialize in dog walking, overnight care, pet grooming, and pet sitting. If you are looking for a reliable pet sitter, I'm the person for the job. I have more than 4 years of experience in professional pet care, and I will ensure that your furry friend is always safe and happy with me. I understand that every pet is unique, and I'm committed to providing quality, loving care for your pet. For my services, I charge $15.00 per hour. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me and we can set up a meeting. I look forward to helping you and your pet!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them