How much does a pet sitter cost in Salisbury?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $11.00 an hour in Salisbury.
Pet sitter rates in Salisbury
* Rate information as of January 20, 2024
About Me: Nice to meet you! My name is Meggan. I'm seeking a pet service provider job opportunity in Salisbury, North Carolina. I strive to be a careful candidate. I will work part or full-time as required. Services And Training: I can take care of dog feeding, providing play time, On top of this, I have personal transportation available. Send a message and I'll reply the same day.
Who I Am: Nice to meet you! My name is Makaela. I'm interviewing for a pet care provider work opportunity in Salisbury, North Carolina. I strive to be a qualified, polite individual. I will work part or full-time as required. Description of Skills: I am comfortable maintaining pet health, providing play time, and exotic pet care. Further, I am willing to travel. When it comes to my qualifications, I have years of experience. I have many dogs at home as well. How To Contact Me: Call me through this website and I should reply shortly.
Hi animal lovers, I'm Daphne and I'm a pet sitter from Salisbury, North Carolina. I specialize in caring for cats and dogs, and I offer a variety of services such as dog walking, overnight care, pet grooming, and pet sitting. As a pet sitter, I understand the importance of providing exceptional, personalized care to all animals in my care. I'm passionate about animals and love spending time with them. So, if you're looking for an experienced and dedicated pet sitter, I'm your girl! I charge $15.00 an hour and I'd love to hear from you if you're interested. Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions or if you'd like to get started.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them