How much does a pet sitter cost in Burlington?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $10.00 an hour in Burlington.
Pet sitter rates in Burlington
* Rate information as of January 23, 2024
Hello, My name is Alexis and I'm located in Burlington NC. I am a high school senior graduating early due to my good grades and GPA. I'm looking to make some money for college and my future. I have over 5 years of experience taking care of animals as I have a dog at home. My family is also big on animals and I've frequently taken care of them as a side job. I'm a huge animal lover and extremely gentle and careful with everything I do. I'm extremely communicative and understanding of any accommodations your companion might need. I'm available in the mornings and anytime after 4 on the weekdays and available at all times on the weekends. I look forward to working with your wonderful babies!!
Hi there! I'm Jahkia, a pet sitter in Burlington, North Carolina. I specialize in caring for cats and dogs, and I'm always looking for new pet owners to work with. I offer both dog walking and pet sitting services, and I'm confident that I can provide the highest level of care for your beloved pet. As an experienced pet sitter, I understand the unique needs of different animals and am dedicated to providing them with the best possible experience. If you're looking for a reliable and professional pet sitter for your cats or dogs, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I charge $10.0 HOURLY for my services and am always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to message me if you're interested. Thanks for considering me as your pet sitter. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey there! I'm Geena, I am 17 years old and I am looking to take care of your pet(s) during the daytime! I love animals and have two dogs of my own. 🐱 As an animal lover, I understand that your pet(s) need the highest quality care and I can ensure that your pet(s) will get that! 🐾 For all the dog parents out there, I offer reliable dog walking services. Whether your pup needs a quick stroll or a longer adventure, I'm here to keep them active and happy. I can walk your pup around your neighborhood, or I can take them to one of the many different trails/hiking spots around Alamance county! 🐠 If you happen to have fish, I can also help out with feeding. I used to have fish so I understand the importance of feeding and keeping tanks clean. 💼 My services are priced at $15/hour. If you're in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter in Burlington, NC, feel free to message me to discuss your pet care needs – I can't wait to help care for your pet(s)!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them