How much does a pet sitter cost in High Point?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $10.50 an hour in High Point.
Pet sitter rates in High Point
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of November 5, 2023
I'm Kaylin, a passionate pet sitter based in High Point, North Carolina. I have a deep love for cats and dogs of all shapes and sizes - and I'm here to provide your furry family members with the love and attention they deserve! Whether you're looking for a regular dog walker or need someone to check in on your pet while you're out of town for a while, I'm the right person for the job. I charge a competitive $10 per hour and am available to pet sit any time of day. If you're looking for an experienced, dependable pet sitter with a genuine love for animals, don't hesitate to message me! Your cats and dogs will love me, and I promise to treat them as if they were my own.
Application: Hi there my name is Moee. I am interviewing for a pet groomer employment opportunity in High Point, North Carolina. I promise to be passionate person. I will work part or full-time as required. Services And Training: I am happy to help with cat feeding, administering medication, and training. I have a drivers license. With respect to prior qualifications, I have extensive experience. Let's Connect: Call me through this website and I'll reply within 6 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them