How much does a pet sitter cost in Chapel Hill?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.00 an hour in Chapel Hill.
Pet sitter rates in Chapel Hill
* Rate information as of February 25, 2024
I'm a proud caretaker of one dog and two cats, and I've had fish and other creatures in the past. I'm a student athlete who is active, so my services are ideal if your pet needs lots of playing and/or walking. I've also had experience with puppies/kittens, pets who are sick or elderly, and pets who need specific food/medications. This summer, I'm available all weekday mornings until 1pm, and all weekday evenings after 6pm. On weekends I am available all day. I would love to work with you and get to know your furry (or fishy) best friends!
I'm Madison, a pet sitter in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I specialize in caring for cats and provide pet sitting services at an hourly rate of $12.00. As I've had cats my entire life, I understand that proper care is of the utmost importance. Additionally, I understand that cats have their own unique personalities and that require special, individualized attention; as a result, I take the time to ensure they are comfortable in their home and around me. If you're looking for a pet sitter in Chapel Hill who is knowledgeable and experienced and who loves cats, then I'm the perfect fit! I will take your cat on walks, play with them, ensure their food and water is filled, and make sure they are comfortable in their surroundings. My goal is to give your cat the best experience possible and provide a stress-free experience for you. If you're interested in my pet sitting services, please don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting your furry friend soon!
Hi, I'm Jessica! I'm a passionate pet sitter located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter who can look after your cats, dogs, and even fish while you're away, then I'm your girl. I understand the needs of pets and strive to keep them happy and comfortable when you can't be around. I specialize in dog walking and pet sitting services, and I charge $15.0 HOURLY. I have a deep love and respect for animals and would be honored to be the one to care for your beloved pet. Your pet will get lots of attention, love, and care when you're not able to provide it. Whether you're away on vacation or just need someone to look after your pet for a few hours, I'm here for you. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you find the perfect pet sitter for your furry friend. Thank you for considering me!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them