How much does a pet sitter cost in Mooresville?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $10.00 an hour in Mooresville.
Pet sitter rates in Mooresville
* Rate information as of February 26, 2024
Hi, I'm Samantha, a passionate pet sitter and dog walker based in Mooresville, North Carolina. I have lots of experience looking after animals. ( I have 10 animals myself) I can provide overnight pet care( depending on the days), as well as dog walking and pet sitting services. I understand how important it is to have someone you can trust with your pets, so I am here to help. My charges are very reasonable at $10.00 per hour, and I'm always available for a quick chat if you have any questions. So if you are looking for a dedicated and reliable pet sitter or dog walker in the Mooresville area, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I would love to hear from you and look forward to taking care of your pets!
Hello, I'm Kaylee. I'm a pet sitter located in Mooresville, North Carolina. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter to take care of your cats or dogs while you're away, you've come to the right place. I'm experienced in caring for both cats and dogs and offer services such as dog walking and pet sitting. I'm passionate about animals and take great pride in my work. I understand that each pet is unique and has different needs which I'll be sure to honor. I am a student but I am available in the morning til around 7 and after school at around 1 pm and i’m free on weekends all day. My hourly rate is $10.0 per hour and I'm more than happy to discuss my services with you further or answer any questions you may have. I look forward to meeting your furry family member and helping to make sure they are comforted while you're away. Please don't hesitate to message me if you're interested in my services.
Overview: Hey my name is Crystal. I am hoping to find a pet sitting professional job in Mooresville, North Carolina. I'm planning to apply my skill as a pet sitting professional. Available now. Description of Skills: I have loved and cared for cats my entire life l love cat feeding, cat petting, cat brushing (if yours likes that) and making your cat feel loved. I'm thorough at cleaning litter boxes. I ❤️ cats!! Booking An Appointment: Text and I should reply shortly. I live near downtown Mooresville so I prefer a 5-7 mile radius of this. If farther than this we can discuss. Thank you 😺
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them