How much does a pet sitter cost in Hendersonville?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $14.00 an hour in Hendersonville.
Pet sitter rates in Hendersonville
* Rate information as of February 13, 2024
Application: Hey my name is Rebecca. I am interviewing for a pet trainer job in Hendersonville, North Carolina. I'm aiming to contribute my experience as a pet trainer. Flexible scheduling for clients. Services And Training: I am happy to help with maintaining pet health, administering medication, and training. Further, I have a drivers license. With respect to prior history, I have years of experience. How To Contact Me: Call me through this website and I should reply shortly.
Description: Hey my name is Cynthia. I'm seeking a pet sitter job in Hendersonville, North Carolina. I strive to be a wonderful individual. I can be available as needed. Description of Skills: I am happy to help with cat/dog/any other pets feeding, providing play time, and cleaning. I have a drivers license. I am enrolling in school for veterinary technician and have always loved/cared for all kinds of animals, even the scarier kind! How To Contact Me: Call me through this website and I'll respond ASAP!
Hello! My name is Yorleny and I am a pet sitter in Hendersonville, North Carolina. I love taking care of animals, especially birds and dogs. If you’re looking for a reliable pet sitter who will take good care of your furry friends, I’m the one you’re looking for! I specialize in walking dogs and pet sitting services. My rate is $15 per hour and I always make sure to provide quality care and attention to your pets. I’ll make sure to give your pet the love and attention they deserve while you are away. I’ll also follow your instructions while caring for them, so you can be sure that your pet will be safe and healthy. If you are interested in my services, please feel free to message me and we can discuss further details. I look forward to hearing from you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them