How much does a pet sitter cost in Prescott?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Prescott.
Pet sitter rates in Prescott
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of November 28, 2023
About Me: Hi there my name is Maddie, I am a college student living in Arizona. I'm hoping to find pet sitting jobs in Prescott, Arizona. I love animals and I have 3 dogs back home and one out here with me in Arizona. I promise to be hardworking, exceptional candidate. I am available as required. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing pet feeding, providing long walks, and overnight care if available. I’ve been around animals my whole life and Im not afraid of big animals. On top of this, I have personal transportation available. I have extensive experience dog sitting. Let's Connect: Text, call or email me and I'll reply within 24 hours.
Hi ! I'm Teri and I would love to care for your pet whenever you need someone with lots of pet experience. I am a mature adult who has had many years of pet training (dogs & horses), ownership, grooming and lots of love for all pets. Let me know your needs and how I can help.
Hi there, I'm Peyton! I'm a professional pet sitter based in Prescott, Arizona. I specialize in providing services for dogs, cats, and horses; but I also provide services to birds, fish, and lizards or reptiles. I offer a variety of services, including dog walking, overnight care in your home, and pet sitting. No matter the type of pet, I will ensure they receive the best care possible. I understand the importance of providing a safe and loving environment for your pet, and I am committed to providing a wonderful service experience. I have a passion for animals and enjoy spending time with them. I will love your pet just as much as you do, and do anything extra your pet may need. I am trained in first aid for dogs, cats and horses as well as CPR (dogs and cats only) My rate are $25.0 hourly for pet sitting and overnight price varies based on number of pets, if they are a puppy, need medications etc. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them