How much does a pet sitter cost in Arizona?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Arizona.
Pet sitter rates in Arizona
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 26, 2023
I'm Kyle and I'm a pet sitter in Kingman, Arizona. I specialize in taking care of dogs and providing dog walking services. I'm dedicated to providing the best care for your furry family members, and I understand the importance of making sure they're safe and happy while under my supervision. If you're looking for a reliable and experienced pet sitter, I'm your guy. I have experience being around all kinds of dogs, big and small. I charge hourly and my rates are very reasonable at $15.0/hour. If you're interested in my services, please don't hesitate to reach out and message me. I'm always happy to answer any questions that you may have. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hello, my name is Nur and I am a pet sitter in Gilbert, Arizona. I specialize in caring for pets of all kinds, including birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I offer both dog walking and pet sitting services, so you can bring your beloved pet to me or I can come to you. For all my services, I charge $15.00 an hour. If you're looking for a reliable and responsible pet sitter in Gilbert, Arizona, I invite you to message me. With years of experience, I have a deep understanding of the special needs of different animals and I always strive to provide the best care for your beloved pet. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi, I'm Rachael - a pet sitter in Goodyear, Arizona. I have years of experience caring for all types of pets, including birds, cats, dogs, and fish. I specialize in dog walking and pet sitting, and I am able to accommodate any needs or requests you may have. I take pride in my work and provide quality services and attention to your furry family members. Plus, I'm a huge animal lover and enjoy every second spent with our four-legged friends. If you're looking for reliable pet care in Goodyear, Arizona, then I'm the one for the job! I charge $20.00 per hour, so please don't hesitate to message me if you're interested. I look forward to helping you keep your beloved pets happy and healthy!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.