How much does a pet sitter cost in Flagstaff?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Flagstaff.
Pet sitter rates in Flagstaff
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 10, 2023
Heyo! I'm Callahan, an NAU student studying Public Health, based in Flagstaff, Arizona. I provide many services, such as dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. As a pet owner myself, I understand how important it is to make sure your pet is taken care of in a safe and loving environment. My rate is $15.0 HOURLY. If you are in need of a pet sitter for your furry family member, please feel free to message me and we can discuss the details further. Thank you for considering me as your pet sitter!
Hello, my name is Becki and I am a pet sitter in Flagstaff, Arizona. I specialize in caring for cats and dogs of all sizes with my services. I offer dog walking, overnight care if required and pet sitting. I am unable to bring your pet to my home due to it being home to my own pets (a 8m old pup and 13yo dog). I treat each pet like my own and provide the best possible care for them. I have my own pets, as noted above, and I also volunteer my time at the local humane society. I am available for pet sitting and overnight care for cats and dogs at an affordable price. My rates start at $15.0 per hour. If you are looking for a pet sitter who can provide the highest quality of care, please feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi there everybody! My name is Josey and I LOVE all animals and would LOVE to be your next pet sitter. I would love to care for any type of pet from dogs, cats, to birds and fish, to even reptiles! I am open to doing overnight care as well! I am super flexible so honestly whatever works best for y’all :)
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them