How much does a pet sitter cost in Tucson?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Tucson.
Pet sitter rates in Tucson
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 25, 2023
Hi! I'm Lailyn and I'm a pet sitter in Tucson, Arizona. I provide pet-sitting services for all kinds of animals, including birds, cats, dogs, and lizards/reptiles. I know all the ins and outs of pet care and I'm always happy to help out! I can do anything from dog walking, to pet grooming, to pet sitting. I'm friendly, reliable, and have a passion for providing the best possible care for all the animals in my care. Plus, I'm very reasonably priced: $15.0 hourly. If you're looking for a pet sitter in the Tucson area, please don't hesitate to message me. I'm always excited to meet new furry friends and would love to help out. Thank you for considering me for your pet sitting needs!
Hi, I'm Ariana, I'm a pet sitter in Tucson, Arizona! I am experienced with both cats and dogs, and offer a range of services, including dog walking and pet sitting. I'm passionate about animals and have a gentle, loving energy when I'm around them. I am a responsible, reliable and organized pet sitter, and take great joy in providing quality care to your pet. I have a flexible schedule and can accommodate your needs. The rate I charge is $15.0 hourly. If you're looking for a trustworthy and reliable pet sitter, feel free to message me. I am confident that I can provide the highest quality of care for your pet.
Summary: Nice to meet you! My name is Janelle. I am interviewing for a pet trainer placement in Colorado Springs, CO. I aim to be a good, exceptional person. I will work part or full-time as required. Service Abilities: I will take care of pet feeding, providing long walks, and farm animal care. Further, I have a drivers license. I have extensive experience cat sitting. How To Contact Me: Call and I'll reply within 7 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.