How much does a pet sitter cost in Glendale?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Glendale.
Pet sitter rates in Glendale
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of November 30, 2023
Hi, I'm Stephanie and I'm a professional pet sitter from Glendale, Arizona. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs, birds, and fish. I offer dog walking, pet grooming, and pet sitting services for those who need a little extra help. My mission is to provide the best possible care for your pet. My services include daily walks, playtime, and plenty of cuddles. I'm also familiar with administering medications when needed. I'm an experienced pet groomer, so I can make sure your pet looks and feels their best. If you're looking for reliable and affordable pet care in Glendale, Arizona, I'm here to help. I charge $15.00 per hour and invite you to message me if you're interested in my services. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting your furry family member!
Hello! My name is Seandiin and I am a soon to be college student looking to gain some extra experience with animals. I have volunteered with various species, mainly farm animals and take care of my own furbabies. But I would love to meet your furry companions and provide them with love and care when you can’t be with them. I deliver my services for $15 dollars per hour. So please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi, I'm ANGELINA, a pet lover in Glendale, Arizona. I offer pet sitting and dog walking services for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I understand how important it is to people to have reliable and caring pet care and that's why I'm passionate about providing the best possible service. I'm available to offer pet sitting and dog walking services at $20.0 hourly. I have years of experience working with animals and I'm committed to giving your pets the best possible care. I'm very responsible. If you are looking for someone to take care of your pet while you're away, I'm the perfect person for the job. I'm passionate about animals and providing the best possible care for them. So if you're interested in the services I offer, please don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them