How much does a pet sitter cost in Yuma?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Yuma.
Pet sitter rates in Yuma
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of March 28, 2023
Hello my name is Marissa. I grew up around animals and love to work with them. This has brought me into the veterinary field. I am a certified technician so I have extensive knowledge when it comes to animal care.
Summary: Hello my name is Cat and my husband's name is Nat. We are a retired couple in our 50s. We love animals and we are very flexible. We will love your animals as if they were our own. We can do long term or short term. Will do holidays and can be available for emergencies if you need to go somewhere fast and need a pet sitter. We have excellent references Services And Training: I will take care of animal feeding, providing long walks. On top of this, I have personal transportation available. I have years of experience. Contacting Me: Call me through this website and I should reply shortly.
Hello my name is Pam. I live in Yuma AZ. I was a full time dental assistant for 25 years and part time pet sitter for 16 years before moving to Yuma 2 years ago. I have always LOVED animals and pet sitting was a great way to make extra money. Since moving to Yuma I have become a full time pet sitter and absolutely love it. I will treat your family as my own, loving, reliable and trustworthy. My home or yours. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and an iguana. Let's meet!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.