How much does a pet sitter cost in Staten Island?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Staten Island.
Pet sitter rates in Staten Island
* Rate information as of February 24, 2024
Hello my name is Tyra. I'm hoping to find a petsitting employment opportunity in Virginia Beach. I'm planning to utilize my abilities as a dog walker. I have a flexible schedule and I am willing to negotiate salary. I can take care of dog feeding, administering medication, and training. I have experience as a pet sitter. Please message me through this website with any questions and I'll reply within 5 days.
Nice to meet you! My name is sofia. I love dogs, live in Staten Island and want to look after your precious pets. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hey there, I'm Boris, a reliable and experienced pet sitter based in Staten Island, New York. I specialize in providing top-notch care for dogs, ensuring that they are happy, comfortable, and well-cared for while their owners are away. With a passion for animals and years of experience in pet sitting, I guarantee a safe and nurturing environment for your furry companions. Whether it's a quick visit or an overnight stay, I offer pet sitting services at an affordable rate of $20.0 per hour, making sure that your dog receives the attention and care they deserve. I understand the importance of finding a trustworthy and caring pet sitter, and I strive to build a strong relationship with both the pet and the owner. If you're in search of a dedicated pet sitter for your beloved dog, feel free to message me to discuss your requirements and schedule a meet-and-greet. I'm committed to providing a reliable and loving environment for your furry friend, so you can have peace of mind while you're away. Let's make sure your dog has a pawsitively wonderful experience – message me today!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them