How much does a pet sitter cost in New York?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in New York.
Pet sitter rates in New York
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 3, 2023
Hello! I'm McKenzie and I'm a pet sitter in Buffalo, New York. I have a passion for taking care of cats and dogs, and I love giving them the care and attention they deserve. I offer pet sitting and dog walking services for people who cannot be home for their pet. If you are looking for someone who cares deeply for your furry friends, then you have come to the right place. I specialize in providing quality pet care services at an affordable rate of $15.0/hour. I take pride in ensuring your dog or cat is safe and happy, and that they receive the love and attention they deserve. Not only can I provide pet sitting services, but I can also take your pet for a walk, ensuring they stay healthy, happy, and exercised. If you are interested in my pet care services, do not hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to make sure your pet is in the best hands.
I am Allison, a pet sitter in Rochester, New York and I am looking for a pet owner who needs help with walking and caring for their dog. I have a deep passion for animals and I love working with dogs. I have experience in dog walking and pet sitting, and I have all the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure your furry friend is safe and taken care of. I offer a range of services, including dog walking, pet sitting, play time and trips to the park. My rates are competitive, I will charge $15.0 per hour. If you are looking for a friendly, dedicated, and trustworthy pet sitter in Rochester, New York, I invite you to message me. I am certain that I can provide your pet with the best care and make sure you are both happy.
I'm Paige, a friendly pet sitter based in Brewerton, New York offering a variety of pet care services including dog walking, overnight care, cat and dog boarding and pet sitting. I love animals and take great pleasure in taking care of them. I have many years of experience caring for animals of all sizes and breeds. I specialize in cats and dogs and can provide overnight care, dog walking and pet sitting. My rates are competitive – I charge $20 per hour – and I strive to provide the best service possible. If you're looking for someone reliable and experienced to care for your beloved pet, I would be delighted to hear from you. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have regarding my services. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them