How much does a pet sitter cost in Binghamton?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Binghamton.
Pet sitter rates in Binghamton
* Rate information as of February 28, 2024
Resume Summary: Hi there my name is Airianna. I am hoping to find a pet sitter position :) Services And Training: I have experience as a pet sitter and pet owner. I am an owner of two pitbulls that weigh 70lbs each so I am very familiar with larger dogs, especially with boisterous personalities. I also have experience taking care of my roommates cats. As a pet owner and lover, I am comfortable and aware of facilitating pet care such as: feeding, cleaning, grooming and ensuring they have fun/go on walks. How To Contact Me: Send a message and I should reply shortly. I have open availability.
Hello there! I'm Jules, a student at Binghamton! If you're a pet owner in need of reliable and loving care for your feathered, furry, scaly, or aquatic friends, then you've come to the right place! I offer a wide range of services, including pet sitting for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles, as well as dog walking for those energetic pups. With a passion for animals and years of experience in pet care, I understand the importance of providing a safe and nurturing environment for your beloved pets while you're away. Whether it's a daily check-in, overnight sitting, or a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood, I'm here to cater to your pets' needs with the utmost care and attention. My pet sitting services are priced at a competitive rate of $20.0 per hour, ensuring that your pets receive top-notch care without breaking the bank. So, if you're in need of a responsible and compassionate pet sitter in Binghamton, feel free to message me to discuss your pet care needs. I can't wait to meet you and your adorable companions!
Description: Hey my name is Amber. I am looking for a pet sitting professional employment opportunity in Binghamton, New York. I plan to utilize my experience as a pet sitting professional. Flexible scheduling for clients. Service Abilities: I have experience with pet feeding, facilitating exercise, and grooming. With respect to my experience, I have prior history in the role. Contacting Me: Send a message and I'll reply within 6 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them