How much does a pet sitter cost in Queens?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $16.00 an hour in Queens.
Pet sitter rates in Queens
* Rate information as of February 28, 2024
Hey there! I'm Oliver, a passionate pet sitter based in Queens, New York. With over 1 year of experience in pet care, I offer reliable and affordable services for all your furry, feathery, and scaly friends. Whether you have birds, cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles, I'm here to provide the love and attention they need while you're away. I specialize in dog walking and pet sitting, and I charge a reasonable rate of $15.0 per hour. Your pets will be in safe hands with me as I treat each and every one of them as if they were my own. I understand the importance of maintaining a routine for your pets, and I'm dedicated to ensuring they receive the proper care, exercise, and companionship they deserve. I take pride in being a trustworthy and dedicated pet sitter, and I strive to create a stress-free experience for both you and your pets. If you're in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter in Queens, feel free to send me a message. I'd love to help take care of your beloved companions!
Min Khant O
Hey there! 🐾 I'm your go-to pet pal based in Queens, New York, ready to spread some love and joy to your furry friends! With a heart full of puppy love and kitty cuddles, I've got the experience to keep your pets smiling and tails wagging. From adventurous walks in Manhattan to chill hangouts in Brooklyn, I'm up for any pet-filled escapade! Growing up, my best bud was a playful pooch who taught me the ropes of pet parenthood. Now, as a college student juggling textbooks and doggy treats, I make time for furry fun on Fridays, Mondays, and weekends. And guess what? My rates won't break the bank – just $16 an hour for endless tail wags and purr-fect cuddles! Let's make some unforgettable memories together – because every pet deserves a friend like me! 🐶🐱
Hi everyone, I'm Diana! I'm a pet sitter in Queens, New York who loves both cats and dogs. If you're looking for someone to walk your dog or take care of your pet while you're away, I'm your person. I have years of experience working with animals and I'm passionate about providing the best care and attention to all my furry friends. I currently charge $22.00/hourly. If you're looking for a pet sitter or dog walker in the Queens area, I would love to hear from you. Please reach out to me and I'm sure we can find something that works for both of us. I look forward to connecting with you soon.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them