How much does a pet sitter cost in Washington?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Washington.
Pet sitter rates in Washington
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 1, 2023
Hi! I'm Sophia and I'm a pet sitter in Spokane, Washington. I specialize in dog walking, overnight care and pet sitting. I love animals and have been taking care of them for many years including my own King Charles Cavalier Spaniel named Jasmine! I am a senior in high school who loves animals and is looking for a summer job providing care! I understand the importance of providing a safe and loving environment for your pet and that's why I take great pride in offering the highest quality of care. I'm also very trustworthy and reliable, so you can feel confident that your pet is in good hands. For my services I charge $15.00 an hour, and I'm available to discussion any special needs or requests your pet may have. If you're interested in my services, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello! My name is Kayona and I am a professional pet sitter in Spokane Valley, Washington. I offer pet owners a variety of services including dog walking and pet sitting. I have a great love for animals I'm reliable, trustworthy and responsible. I’m passionate about providing the best care for your pet, and I take pride in the job that I do. I understand the importance of providing a safe and secure environment for your pet and will do my best to make sure all of their needs are met. My rates are competitive and I offer the highest quality care for your pet. If you're looking for a pet sitter or dog walker in the Spokane Valley area, please message me. I'd be happy to provide you with more information and answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi! I’m Cheyenne and I’ve always had pets all my life! Currently, I have three dogs and four cats and love every single one of them. I can offer the same attentive, caring experience for your pets as well! Excited to help you out! I can take care of cats, dogs, fish and other small animals! I can walk them, brush them, feed them, stay over with them, whatever you need! This is honestly a job I really enjoy, just as I enjoy caring for my own pups and kits!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.