How much does a pet sitter cost in Omaha?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Omaha.
Pet sitter rates in Omaha
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 5, 2023
Hi there, I'm Maddox. I’m a 12 year old girl in Council Bluffs Iowa trying to make some money for Christmas. I prefer taking care of dogs, providing dog walking services and pet sitting. I'm passionate about animals and I'm dedicated to providing a safe and loving environment for your furry family member. I understand that you want the very best for your dog so I make sure that I'm 100% committed to providing the most excellent pet care. I have a decent amount of experience when it comes to dog walking and pet sitting services considering I have 2 dogs right now. I'm very responsible and reliable, and I'm committed to making sure your pets are comfortable and safe. I charge $15.0 an hour, and I invite anyone who is interested to message me. I look forward to hearing from you and to providing your furry family member with the best possible care. Thanks for considering me for your pet care needs.
Hey my name is Tabitha. I grew up around animals and love to work with them. I offer wonderful experience caring for many types of animals. Hope to talk to you soon if you are interested.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them