How much does a pet sitter cost in Lincoln?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.00 an hour in Lincoln.
Pet sitter rates in Lincoln
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 23, 2023
I'm Sydney and I am a professional pet sitter in Lincoln, Nebraska. I am experienced in caring for cats, dogs, fish, lizards and other reptiles. I specialize in providing pet sitting services, and I'm passionate about providing the best care to each animal. I'm confident in my knowledge of pet care and I'm always willing to learn more. I'm dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment for your pet while you are away. I'm reliable, responsible and trustworthy. I'm available to pet sit on weekdays and weekends and will charge $10.00 per hour. If you're interested in having me take care of your pet, please don't hesitate to message me. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your pet soon!
Description: Hi there my name is MaKenna. I am searching for an animal caregiver position in Lincoln, Nebraska. I strive to be a professional employee. I am available as required. Services And Training: I have experience with dog feeding, providing play time, dog walking, and have a love for pets! I have a drivers license. Let's Connect: Contact me through this website and I'll respond ASAP!
Overview: Hello! My name is Ali Coder and I have been walking dogs and pet sitting professionally for five years now. I am new to the Lincoln area and am eager to meet some new furry friends! I look forward to hearing from you. Services And Training: I walk dogs (have walked up to four at a time in the past), I can do drop-ins to check on your dog or cat, and am available for overnight pet sitting as well. I have reliable transportation and open availability! I can also check mail, take out trash, feed pets, water plants, rotate lights, and clean any accidents to keep your household running smoothly while you are away. Contacting Me: Reaching out by email is preferred but I have also listed my phone number just in case.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.