How much does a pet sitter cost in Oshawa?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $18.00 an hour in Oshawa.
Pet sitter rates in Oshawa
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of March 19, 2023
Nice to meet you! My name is Pardeep. I am living in Oshawa, love kennel services and can't wait to meet your cute pets! Please let me know if you are interested.
Overview: Hi there my name is Melissa . I'm hoping to find a dog sitting professional position. I have lots of experience with many different behaviours and personalities. Services And Training: I am happy to help with maintaining pet health, administering medication, light cleaning and training. Further, I have a drivers license and dog walking experience. Booking An Appointment: Call me through this website and I should reply shortly.
Summary: I hope you are having a good day. I'm hoping to find a pet sitter placement in Oshawa, Ontario. I strive to be a qualified, disciplined person. I am available as required. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing pet sitting, overnight care. I am willing to travel. With respect to previous experience, I have over a year of experience. Booking An Appointment: Send a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.