How much does a pet sitter cost in Barrie?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $18.00 an hour in Barrie.
Pet sitter rates in Barrie
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of March 29, 2023
Summary: Hey my name is Nishtha. I'm interviewing for a cat sitting professional position in Barrie, Ontario. My goal is to apply my experience as a cat sitting professional. I am available as required. Description of Skills: I will take care of dog feeding, providing play time, and grooming. Further, I have personal transportation available. I have extensive experience cat sitting. Booking An Appointment: Send me a message via this website and I'll reply within 9 days.
Nice to meet you! My name is Joseph, I also go by Joe. I am a Barrie based dog walker professional that can't wait to meet your adorable pets! I am available during the early morning to late at night in any weather. I can’t wait to hear from you!
*incomplete* Hi there, my name is Taylor. I grew up around animals and love to work with them. Please feel free to message me with any inquiries.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.