How much does a pet sitter cost in Longview?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $10.50 an hour in Longview.
Pet sitter rates in Longview
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 30, 2023
About Me: Hello my name is Shannon. I am hoping to find a dog sitter placement in Longview, Texas. I'm planning to apply my experience as candidate. I am available as required. Description of Skills: I am happy to help with dog walking, pet sitting. On top of this, I have a drivers license. I have cared for animals of all types. Let's Connect: Call me through this website and I should reply shortly.
I hope you are having a good day. I love pet sitting, live in Longview and want to look after your cuddly pets. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey my name is Rachel. I love caring for cuddly animals, and look forward to helping your family! Services I provide are dog sitting, walking, feeding and grooming and bathing. Also can work with all breeds of animals except cats, as I'm allergic. Have bird and reptile experience as well. I'm available days and nights can do some overnights if needed. Training to become animal tech, so I hope you want and need me to take care of your forever four legged friends. I Can't wait to chat with you soon.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.