How much does a pet sitter cost in British Columbia?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $20.00 an hour in British Columbia.
Pet sitter rates in British Columbia
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 3, 2023
I'm Robyn, a pet sitter based in Mission, British Columbia. If you need someone to take care of your beloved pet, be it a bird, cat, dog, fish, or even a reptile, I'm the one you're looking for. I offer services such as dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. With me, you can be sure that your furry (or slimy) friend will be safe and taken care of while you're away. For my pet-sitting services, I charge $20.00/hour. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested. I'm confident I'll be able to provide the best care for your pet!
Hi, I'm Ann and I'm an experienced pet sitter based in Coquitlam, British Columbia. I specialize in pet care, particularly cats and dogs. If you need a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter, look no further. I provide quality dog walking services at an affordable rate of $20.00 per hour. I understand how important it is to find a pet sitter you can trust and rely on. With my years of experience, I'm confident I can provide your pet with the love and attention they deserve while you are away. To ensure peace of mind, I am happy to provide references upon request from previous customers. If you're looking for a responsible pet sitter in Coquitlam, British Columbia, I'm your go-to person. Whether you need me for a few days or an extended period of time, I'll be there for your pet. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like to discuss.
Hi, I'm Evangeline and I'm a pet sitter in Victoria, British Columbia. I specialize in taking care of cats, dogs, and fish. I offer dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting services. As a responsible pet owner, I strive to provide a safe and caring environment for your furry friends and ensure that your pet's needs are met. I'm available for $25.0 an hour and would love to hear from you if you're looking for a reliable pet sitter. If you're looking for someone who will love and take care of your pet like they were their own, please message me and I'd be happy to discuss your pet care needs.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them