How much does a pet sitter cost in Vernon?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $20.00 an hour in Vernon.
Pet sitter rates in Vernon
* Rate information as of February 17, 2024
I am looking for a second job to save up some money to travel in the summer. I have 2 cats and a dog that I love taking care of and spending time with. I am offer dog walking, pet sitting and overnight care. I also have a car for adventures. I serve evenings from 4pm till no later than 10 most nights, 5 days a week. Other than that my availability is very open. Contacting Me by phone 250-... Or email [email protected]
Hello, I'm Chichi and I'm a pet sitter in Vernon, British Columbia. I specialize in caring and looking after cats and dogs, and provide services such as dog walking and pet sitting. I understand how important it is for pet owners to have the peace of mind knowing that their pet is in loving, capable hands, which is why I strive to provide the highest quality pet care. I'm experienced and reliable, and I'm always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that your pet is happy and healthy. I'm passionate about my work, and I'm happy to provide my services at an affordable rate of $20.00 per hour. If you're looking for a trustworthy and capable pet sitter in the Vernon area, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'd love to hear from you and discuss how I can help you and your pet.
Hello I am Loralie I am an animal sensitive. I love dogs and they love me. I trained in dog obedience with Pandalow Kennels in 1990. I've raised 2 dogs, 4 cats and 2 children that are all are/were well behaved. I am a 4th Class Power Engineer. I do pet sitting at $50 day. I can teach your dog to walk nicely on leash. This will make dogs and owners happy. No-pull leash walking: 3 visits of 45 minutes each. Noticeable difference in walking style. a change in dog will experience a change in walking with the first training. By, the last training, dog and owner will be very happy. Services And Training: Dog sitting. Home care No-pull leash walking. $100 Booking An Appointment: Call me through this website or text at 778 212-... and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them