How much does a pet sitter cost in London?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge £10.00 an hour in London.
Pet sitter rates in London
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 6, 2023
I'm Cecilia, a pet sitter based in London, England. I have over 8 years of experience in caring for cats, dogs, and fish. I specialize in both dog walking and pet sitting services. I understand the needs of both cats and dogs, and I strive to give them the best care possible. I have the knowledge and expertise to keep your pets safe and happy. I am passionate about providing quality pet services and creating a happy and healthy environment for your pets. My rates are £10.0 hourly and I am available for both short and long-term pet sitting. If you're looking for someone to take care of your cats, dogs, or fish, please message me. I look forward to hearing from you.
I am Janet, a pet sitter based in London, England. My background is i was a qualified zoo keeper, mainly working with birds. I provide a range of pet sitting services such as looking after birds, cats, dogs, and lizards/reptiles. I offer overnight care as well as dog walking services. I am passionate about animals and love providing pet owners with peace of mind when they are away from their beloved pets. My pet sitting service is reliable and affordable and I charge a rate of £15.00 per hour. If you are looking for a pet sitter in London, feel free to message me. I am confident that I will provide your pet with the best care and attention they deserve. Your pet's safety and well-being is my priority, and I will ensure that they are safe and happy while you are away. Animals are my passion and I am excited to have the chance to provide pet owners with excellent care. I look forward to hearing from you.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them