How much does a pet sitter cost in Saskatoon?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Saskatoon.
Pet sitter rates in Saskatoon
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of October 2, 2023
My name is Anna and I'm a passionate pet sitter based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I specialize in providing overnight care and pet grooming for cats and dogs. I'm experienced in dog walking, so your furry friend can get the exercise they need. I'm reliable, trustworthy and I take great care of any pet I'm looking after. I'm committed to delivering a high-quality service and I'm extremely passionate about animals. If you're looking for a pet sitter who is reliable, experienced and dedicated to looking after your pet, then I'm the perfect person for you. For only $15.00 per hour, you can rest assured knowing that your pet is in safe hands and being cared for with love and respect. If you're interested in having me look after your pet, then don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you.
I’m Claire, a Saskatoon-based pet sitter and dog walker. I’m passionate about animals and understand how important they are to their owners. My experience with cats and dogs of all sizes and breeds has allowed me to provide professional pet sitting services in the comfort of their own home. I provide individual services and tailored care to each pet. My services include walking, playing and feeding. I’m reliable and have references available upon request. I charge $20 an hour and would love to hear from you if you are looking for an experienced pet sitter or dog walker. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss your pet’s needs.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.