Hello, My name is Tai-Chi Lin.
I am came to California from Taiwan when I was 14, and I am currently taking GE classes at coastline community college to help get me closer to graduate school. I am living at my aunt's house, only dog and fish are allowed, and my dog passed way 3 years ago at age of 17. I did not want to get another dog, because I have school. If I have time to take care of it, I would definitely adopt a dog/cat. Right now i have 2 fish tanks, and I put a lot of time and effort decorating, also spend lots of time researching about the fish i want to get.
Back in Taiwan when i was little, I love playing with all kinds of animals. I've had turtle, birds, Hermit crabs, hamsters, one dog and one cat (Adopted). I am currently baby sitting my sister's dog (Lupo). He will be back with my sister this Friday. I love taking him outside to the park. I take him to walk 2 times a day 30-60 minutes, and I always have at least 3 plastic bags on me just in case he takes #2. and i have buckets with water (filtered) for him when we finish the walk, although the park is only 3 min away from my house and I drive, Before I go to bed, I massage him for about 20 min. I would say I spoil him as he is my child.
I will treat your pets just like mine, and follow everything you request. I can even send video/pictures of how your pet is doing anytime when I am working with your pets, and I always put safety first before anything.
When I walk dogs, there are couple things I always follow :
1. Before leaving the house, I double check on the collar/harness with the leash is well equipped and and in a good condition.
2. I always take/send a picture of where i am leaving.
3. Update again when I arrive to the destination to walk the dogs.
4. My phone is always charged and on when i walk dogs, the owner can contact me anytime, but I will only pick up phone or update any information after I make sure I am at a safe place and have the dogs in control.
5. when a car approach while the walk, I usually stop and make sure the dog is calm or depends on how far the car is and how close the car will pass by us.
6. I walk dog in a quiet neighborhoods (always on sidewalk except crossing to another side's side walk) or a big park that don't have many people.
7. I provide buckets with filtered water for the dog.
8. If there is any request by the owner, I will follow it w/o a second thought.
9. If anything happens, I would take the dog/pets to the animal hospital as soon as possible that including contacting the owner of pet.
10. I can walk dogs in a different speed (run).
If you have any question/request. please contact me
Phone call/text: 909 450 765
|Years of Experience
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing
Tai is a wonderful pet owner. He is very compassionate towards them as well. I have seen how well he tends to different pets, including tiny rodents at that. He gives them a lot of attention while in his care, no matter how big or small the pet is, he is sure to spend time and nurture your pet just as you would. Tai is a great and caring person, I would definitely trust any pet of mine with him.