How much does a pet sitter cost in Lebanon?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Lebanon.
Pet sitter rates in Lebanon
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of August 27, 2023
I'm Nathan, a pet sitter located in Lebanon, Tennessee. I specialize in pet sitting and dog walking services. I offer overnight care and walking services for your furry companion while you are away. I'm passionate about animals and take pride in providing a safe, healthy and loving environment for your pet. I strive to provide the highest quality of care and ensure that your pet is safe and secure at all times. My rates are affordable and competitive, with $12.0 an hour for my services. If you are in need of a reliable and experienced pet sitter or dog walker, please do not hesitate to message me. I would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.
Hi there my name is Blair. I love caring for others adorable animals, and look forward to helping your family! I look forward to hearing from you!
Summary: Hello my name is Kai, I'm 13 years old. I am interviewing for a pet sitting professional placement in Lebanon, Tennessee. I will be a passionate individual. I am available as required. Service Abilities: I can take care of cat feeding, providing play time, and farm animal care. Further, I have personal transportation available. I have extensive experience. Booking An Appointment: Call and I'll reply within 7 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.