How much does a pet sitter cost in Johnson City?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.00 an hour in Johnson City.
Pet sitter rates in Johnson City
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 31, 2023
Hey my name is Tatiana. I am living in Johnson City, love dog walking and can't wait to meet your energetic pets! I have worked with animals for over 2 years and have a lot of experience with many dog and cat breeds. Please Contact me if Interested in needing some help with your furry animal.
Hey my name is Victoria. I am a Johnson City based pet groomer that can't wait to meet your cuddly pets! Please let me know if you are interested.
My name is Penelope and I'm a pet sitter located in Johnson City, Tennessee. My passion for animals has led me to dedicate my life to pet care. I offer dog walking and pet sitting services at competitive rates. I take great care of your pet, ensuring they get plenty of exercise and companionship while you are away. My love for animals doesn't just stop at dogs. I'm also available to look after cats, rabbits, fish, and other small animals. I'm experienced in pet nutrition and behavior, so your pet will be safe and well cared for with me. My rates are $15.00 per hour, so you can rest assured that your furry friends are in safe and loving hands. If you're looking for a reliable, professional pet sitter, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Message me for more information or to book me for your next pet-sitting needs.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.