How much does a pet sitter cost in Crossville?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Crossville.
Pet sitter rates in Crossville
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 25, 2023
Who I Am: Hi there my name is Jullian. I am hoping to find a pet carer employment opportunity in Crossville, Tennessee. I'm planning to utilize my skill as individual. I can alter my schedule to meet your needs. Service Abilities: I am happy to help with dog walking, pet sitting, kennel services. I have a drivers license. I have cared for animals of all types. Booking An Appointment: Call and leave voice-mail if not answered and I should reply shortly.
Hi! My name is Molly and I am a pet sitter in Crossville, Tennessee. I specialize in cats, dogs, and fish so if you are looking for a trustworthy and reliable person to take care of your beloved pet, I'm the person for you. I offer dog walking and pet sitting services and I charge $15.00 an hour. I understand how hard it is to find someone you can trust when it comes to your pets, but rest assured that I will treat them like my own! If you are interested, please feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to discuss the details. Thanks for considering me for your pet care needs!
Hello. I'm Donna, a pet sitter in Crossville, Tennessee. I specialize in providing the best of care for your furry family members.Lots of play time and activities based on your pets age and activity level. My rates are reasonable at just $15 per day hours and $25.00 per hour for overnight care. I'm dedicated to making sure your pet is safe and happy while you're away. I'm well experienced with both cats and dogs, so I'll provide the best possible care for your furry friend. Whether you're looking for someone to walk your pup or provide overnight care, I'm the one for you. I'm available at any time, so don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have. I'm passionate about animals and would love to help take care of yours. So if you're looking for pet sitting or dog walking services in Crossville, feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.