How much does a pet sitter cost in Rhode Island?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Rhode Island.
Pet sitter rates in Rhode Island
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 4, 2023
I'm Mandolyn, and I'm excited to offer my pet care services in Woonsocket, Rhode Island and surrounding areas. I'm confident that I can provide loving and reliable care for your beloved pet. I'm here to make sure your pet is taken care of at a fair price of $12.00 hourly, so you can rest assured knowing that you're getting a great deal. If you're looking for a trustworthy pet sitter on the weekends, don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello! I'm Nicole, and I'm a pet sitter in Coventry, Rhode Island. I specialize in caring for cats and dogs, and I provide dog walking and pet sitting services. I'm experienced in walking, feeding, exercising, and playing with all kinds of animals. I have a great love and passion for animals, and I'm always happy to provide them with the best possible care. My rates are very reasonable, starting at $15.00 per hour. If you're in need of a pet sitter in Coventry, Rhode Island, I'm your girl! I'll make sure your cats and dogs are safe, healthy, and happy. Please feel free to message me if you're interested in my services. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Description: Hello my name is Liz. I'm hoping to find a cat or dog sitting professional job opportunity in North Providence, Rhode Island or nearby. I am available for dog walking too. I strive to be a careful, reliable individual. Flexible scheduling for clients. Description of Skills: I am comfortable doing dog feeding, providing play time, and house training. On top of this, I have personal transportation available. I have extensive experience. How To Contact Me: Call me through this website and I should reply shortly.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.