How much does a pet sitter cost in Pittsburgh?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in Pittsburgh.
Pet sitter rates in Pittsburgh
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of November 28, 2023
Hello, I'm Perseus and I'm a pet sitter in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As a pet sitter, I offer services such as walking dogs, playing with cats, and providing tender loving care to all kinds of animals. I'm available to come to your home and provide pet sitting services at a rate of $10.00 per hour. Having pets can be a great source of joy but can also be time consuming. That's where I can help. I can free up your time while still providing your pet with the attention and care they deserve. If you're looking for a pet sitter in Pittsburgh, I'm the one for you! Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions or are interested in my services. I look forward to hearing from you!
Overview: Hi there my name is YVONNE. I am interviewing for a dog trainer position in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I can keep your fury ones happy, while your away. I will walk, feed, play, cuddle, and promise to always treat them with love, and kindness. If you need to be away and looking for a place for your pet to stay!! Feel free to contact me @...********** or 412-923-.... Thank you Yvonne
Summary: Hey my name is paola. I am seeking a pet trainer job in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Services And Training: I am happy to help with pet sitting. Let's Connect: Send a message and I should reply shortly.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them