How much does a pet sitter cost in Philadelphia?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $14.00 an hour in Philadelphia.
Pet sitter rates in Philadelphia
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 8, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm Moly! I'm a pet sitter based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I I love cats and dogs and find nothing more rewarding than to spend time with them and make them feel loved! I’m open to stay with your pet for a few hours while you’ll be gone- just would love your open communication on how I could best care for your little one. I grew up loving animals and am incredibly patient with them and love to play. I also value punctuality and will be sure to communicate any updates as needed. My rates are $10.00 per hour and I invite anyone who is interested to message me for more information. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need a reliable and experienced pet sitter for your cat or dog!
Hi, I'm Mycaiha. I'm a professional pet sitter in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I have years of experience working with cats and dogs of all sizes and temperaments. I provide dog walking and pet sitting services at an hourly rate of $14.00. I'm passionate about my work and have extensive knowledge of animal behavior. I'm comfortable caring for all breeds of dogs, and routinely provide feeding, bathing, and medical services. From long walks and playtime to simply providing companionship, I'm confident I can make sure your pet is happy and healthy. If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter, I'm the one for you. I'm always willing to go the extra mile to ensure your pet's comfort and safety. Message me today if you're interested in learning more about my pet sitting services.
Nice to meet you! My name is Jules. I love caring for others precious animals, and look forward to helping your family! I provide pet sitting, walking, boarding, and nail clipping. I hope we have the chance to chat soon!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them