How much does a pet sitter cost in Oregon?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Oregon.
Pet sitter rates in Oregon
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 26, 2023
Hello, I'm Aiyana and I'm a dog and cat sitter! I am very experienced with all animals and have 7 pets myself. I personally own a cat but help out with my families dogs, rabbit, and guinea pigs. My rates are 15$ a day and i am willing to do overnight stays with additional fees. I know how to properly entertain dogs and cats. I do an assortment of things such as feeding, watering, cleaning up messes, playing, walking, training (to some extent), and overall making your animals happy when you’re gone! My availability is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. My schedule is really flexible as i’m a part time college student living at home. Feel free to message me about any questions and I hope to hear from you *ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ*
Hello! I am Sarah Beth your pet sitter in Ontario, Oregon. I am passionate about animals and love to spend time with all kinds of critters! I'm experienced with birds, cats, dogs, fish, lizards/reptiles, and more. Whether you need boarding (must be compatible with my critters before considering to board) my service to you is one-on-one attention and play, dog walking, overnight care if needed, or if you prefer house sitting with animals at home if so I can help. I'm committed to providing quality care and will personalize my services to your pet's individual needs. My rates are $20.00 HOURLY. So if you're looking for a responsible, trustworthy pet sitter to take care of your beloved furry family members, please feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you soon! I am an empathetic, loving, highly sensitive being. I identify with the vibrations of pure love and joy and deeply care about all of creations creatures!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.