How much does a pet sitter cost in Bismarck?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $14.00 an hour in Bismarck.
Pet sitter rates in Bismarck
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 24, 2023
Hello, I'm Morgan and I'm a pet sitter located in Bismarck, North Dakota. I specialize in dog walking and pet sitting services. I am reliable, dependable, and friendly. I enjoy helping people give their pets the best care possible. My rates are very competitive and I charge $12.0 an hour. I always ensure that all of my pet-sitting services are done with the utmost care and attention. If you are looking for someone to take care of your pet while you're away, I'm the pet sitter for you! Please feel free to message me for further details or if you have any questions. Thank you and I look forward to meeting and caring for your pet.
If you are looking for a pet sitter in Bismarck, North Dakota, KeyRa is your go-to person. KeyRa provides services for cats, dogs, and fish. Services include dog walking, pet sitting, and more. KeyRa charges an hourly rate of $14.0, so you can rest assured that your pet is getting the best care possible. If you are interested in KeyRa's services, feel free to message KeyRa directly. KeyRa is passionate about pet care, and has years of experience in the pet care industry. With KeyRa, you can be sure that your pet is getting the attention and care it deserves. So if you need a pet sitter in Bismarck, North Dakota, don't hesitate to contact KeyRa. Whether you need someone to take your pet for a walk or to watch your pet while you are away, KeyRa is the perfect choice. Message KeyRa today to find out more.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.