How much does a pet sitter cost in North Dakota?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in North Dakota.
Pet sitter rates in North Dakota
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 5, 2023
Welcome to my profile! My name is Onalee and I am a pet sitter in Grand Forks, North Dakota. I specialize in dog walking and pet sitting services. I understand the importance of providing your pet with the best care and attention they need while you’re away. My services include daily walks, playtime, administering medications, keeping your pet's area clean, and of course, lots of love and cuddles! I charge a competitive rate of $10.0 HOURLY for my services. If you're looking for someone to look after your pet, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to hear from you and discuss the details of my services. Please message me if you’re interested in my pet sitting & dog walking services!
My name is Kristin, and I love animals of all kinds! I would love to spend some time with yours if given the chance!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.