How much does a pet sitter cost in Montana?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $14.00 an hour in Montana.
Pet sitter rates in Montana
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 26, 2023
I hope you are having a good day. I love caring for others energetic animals, and look forward to helping your family! I hope we have the chance to chat soon!
I mainly offer in your home pet care! I do not have a drivers license yet, but i do have reliable transportation but multiple walks a day might not be the best fit, but i could make it work! I have always had a passion for animals and i’ve always known i’ve wanted to work with them and hopefully further my career with them at some point! i have had multiple types of animals, such as cats, dogs, guinea pigs, hedgehogs. You should hire me because i’m trusting, on time, passionate and caring, i will always treat and love every animal like they are mine:) I am nearly available every day of the week! I hope you have a great day and i hope too year from you:)
Hi! My name is Talisa and I’m a pet sitter in Billings, Montana. I offer pet sitting services for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I also offer dog walking and overnight care. My rates are competitive, starting at $16.00 hourly. I have a deep love for animals and I will treat your pets like part of my own family. With me, your pet will receive lots of love and attention, long walks, and plenty of playtime. And, if you're away for a long period, I am available for overnight care. If you're looking for an experienced, reliable and trust-worthy pet sitter in the Billings, Montana area, I'm the one for you. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or if you're interested in my services. I look forward to caring for your fur family!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.