How much does a pet sitter cost in Lansing?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in Lansing.
Pet sitter rates in Lansing
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of March 29, 2023
Description: Nice to meet you! My name is Desiree. I'm interviewing for a cat/ dog sitting professional job opportunity in Lansing, Michigan. Consistently, I work to be a dedicated employee. I am available as required. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing cat/ dog feeding, administering medication, and training. On top of this, I am willing to travel around the Lansing area. I have 5 years of experience. Let's Connect: Send a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Summary: Hello my name is Vincent. I am searching for a pet sitter position in Lansing, Michigan. Consistently, I work to be a knowledgeable candidate. I am available as required. Services And Training: I will take care of animal feeding, administering medication, and overnight boarding. I am not willing to travel. Contacting Me: Call and I should reply shortly.
I hope you are having a good day. I'm searching for an animal lover employment opportunity in Lansing, Michigan. I plan to utilize my skill as employee. Available now. Service Abilities: I am happy to help with petsitting. Further, I am willing to travel. I have years of experience. Contacting Me: 616-886-... Send a message and I'll reply within 8 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.