How much does a pet sitter cost in Jackson?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in Jackson.
Pet sitter rates in Jackson
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of March 14, 2023
Overview: Nice to meet you! My name is Ashlee. I am hoping to find a dog walker position in Jackson, Michigan. I'm planning to contribute my abilities as person. I will work part or full-time as required. Description of Skills: I am comfortable doing dog walking, pet sitting. I am willing to travel. I have experience as a pet sitter. How To Contact Me: Call and I'll respond ASAP!
Personal Profile: I hope you are having a good day. I am interviewing for a pet sitting professional job opportunity in Jackson, Michigan. I hope to apply my experience as a pet sitting professional. I am available as required. Service Abilities: I have experience with pet feeding, providing play time, and taking long walks. I am willing to travel. I have experience as a pet sitter. Booking An Appointment: Call and I'll reply within 9 days.
Overview: Hey my name is Riane. I'm hoping to find a dog sitting professional placement in Jackson, Michigan. My goal is to apply my abilities as a dog sitting professional and professional animal lover! Available now. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing caring for sick animals, administering medication, and house training. I also have a drivers license. I have over a year of experience. Let's Connect: Send a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.