How much does a pet sitter cost in Dallas?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in Dallas.
Pet sitter rates in Dallas
* Rate information as of February 18, 2024
Hi there! I'm Gisselle, and I'm an experienced pet sitter based in Dallas, Georgia. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs, and fish, offering services such as dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. I have a passion for animals, and I strive to make sure that all of my furry friends get the best possible care. If you're looking for someone to take care of your beloved pet, I'm your girl! I'm reliable and affordable; my rate is just $10.00 an hour. If you're interested in my services, feel free to message me. I look forward to meeting you and your pet soon!
Hi, I'm Evelyn! I'm a pet sitter based in Dallas, Georgia and I specialize in taking care of cats, dogs, and fish. I understand how important it is for pet owners to provide the best care possible for their pets, which is why I offer pet sitting services for an affordable rate of $13.00 per hour. I'm passionate about taking care of animals and I always go the extra mile to provide your pet with the best possible care. If you're looking for someone to look after your pet while you're away, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I look forward to hearing from you. Message me if you're interested!
Are you in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter in Dallas, Georgia? Look no further! Hi, I'm Donna, a passionate pet lover and experienced pet sitter offering my services to all bird, cat, dog, and fish owners in the area. With a keen understanding of the unique needs of different pets, I am dedicated to providing top-notch care for your beloved animals. From dog walking to overnight care and pet sitting, I offer a range of services tailored to meet your specific needs. Whether your furry friend needs a midday walk or your fish need feeding while you're away, I am here to help. With a flat rate of $15.0 hourly, I strive to provide affordable and excellent care for your pets. I understand the importance of finding a trustworthy and dependable pet sitter, which is why I am committed to building a strong bond with both the pets and their owners. If you're interested in my services, feel free to message me to discuss how I can help care for your beloved pets. Your pets' well-being and happiness are my top priorities, and I can't wait to meet and care for your furry, feathery, or scaly friends!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them