How much does a pet sitter cost in Bridgeport?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Bridgeport.
Pet sitter rates in Bridgeport
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of March 27, 2023
Overview: I hope you are having a good day. I am searching for a dog sitter job or daycare job in Connecticut . I strive to be a qualified candidate. I can alter my schedule to meet your needs. I have two dogs of my own who I walk, train, feed, and watch over. Also, give medication to because my small dog has seizures. Service Abilities: I am happy to help with pet feeding, providing long walks, and pet sitting. I also am willing to travel. Booking An Appointment: Send a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Hi, name is Tamyra! I'm looking for a pet sitter placement in the Fairfield County area. Consistently, I work to be a well Trained, energetic individual. I am available as required. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing dog walking and pet sitting. Further, I have a drivers license, I have my own kitty at home, and have taken care of pets for others when they were away on trips and such. Let's Connect: Shoot me a message and I should reply shortly.
With over 10 years of animal handling experience, I have an especially warm heart for fur babies. I've taken part in volunteering at several animal shelters, fostering sick kittens until fit for adoption and working in a professional veterinary setting as a Boarding/ Day Care attendant. Through my experience working in a veterinary clinic, I'm well-equipped with the knowledge of basic grooming, medicating, walking, and socializing cats and dogs of various sizes and temperaments. Currently, I cannot accommodate a pet of my own, so I have lots of cuddles, patience and love to offer to your furry companions. I also have a flexible schedule and reliable transportation, so rest assured that I will be more than willing to accommodate your pet sitting needs.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.