How much does a pet sitter cost in Connecticut?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Connecticut.
Pet sitter rates in Connecticut
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 23, 2023
I'm Nachalis, a pet sitter in West Haven, Connecticut. I have over 5 years of experience working with cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. My passion for animals is reflected in my care and attention I highlight during pet sitting sessions. From basic needs like feeding to more complex tasks like providing overnight care or dog walking, I am the perfect choice for pet owners looking for quality service. I will always go the extra mile to make sure your pets are comfortable and safe. For your convenience, I charge $15.0 per hour. If you're on a budget, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will work with you to create a service package that fits your needs. Are you searching for an experienced and reliable pet sitter? Reach out to me today and let's discuss how I can help take care of your beloved pets.
Hi, my name is Abi and I'm a pet sitter in Bristol, Connecticut. I have a passion for animals and specialize in caring for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I offer dog walking services, overnight care, and pet sitting services. I'm dedicated to my job and do my best to make sure your pet is well taken care of while you are away. My rates are reasonable and start at $15.0 HOURLY. If you are looking for a pet sitter in the Bristol, Connecticut area, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm confident I can provide your pet with the loving care they deserve. If you have any questions about my services, please don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi! I'm Marta and I'm a pet sitter in Branford, Connecticut. I specialize in cats and dogs but I'm open to caring for any pet. I offer overnight care, dog walking, and pet sitting services for all of your furry friends. I have experience caring for pets and I'm passionate about making sure your pet is safe and happy. I'm reliable and always on time. I charge $20.00 an hour and I'm available to answer any questions you may have. If you are looking for a pet sitter, I'm here to help. Message me and I'll be happy to discuss my services with you. I'm available to care for your pet at all times and I guarantee you will be satisfied with the way I care for your pet. With me, your pet will be in good hands.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.