How much does a pet sitter cost in Birmingham?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Birmingham.
Pet sitter rates in Birmingham
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 1, 2023
In the future hope to become a traveling vetenarian. I’ve been pet sitting for about 2 years now & I absolutely just fell in love with the job because it gives me an opportunity to be around animals.
Hi, I'm Sarah and I'm from Birmingham, Alabama. I'm passionate about animals and have 3 fur babies of my own! 3 cats Jazz, Ollie, & Frankie. Lots of experience with dogs also and smaller pets such as Guinea pigs and ferrets!! Offering my services for $15.00 an hour. New to this job but I'm dedicated to ensuring that your pet is in safe hands and is well looked after. I'm always available to answer any questions you might have. Animal lover 100% :) If you're looking for someone who will look after your pets with love and care, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm here to provide you with reliable, professional pet care services. Message me if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi, I'm William! I'm a pet sitter in Birmingham, Alabama and I'm here to make sure your pet is in the best of care. From birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles, I'm the right person for the job. I specialize in dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting, and I'm ready to take on your furry, feathered, or scaled family member. For an hourly rate of $20.00, I can provide quality care and attention that your pet deserves. My experience and commitment to providing excellent service will keep your pet safe and happy while you're away. Don't hesitate to message me if you or someone you know is interested in my services. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them