How much does a pet sitter cost in Alaska?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Alaska.
Pet sitter rates in Alaska
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 2, 2023
Summary: Nice to meet you! My name is Sydney or Syd. I'm hoping to find a petsitter work opportunity in Valdez, Alaska. Dogs and Cats of any breed. I’m a dog owner myself and can provide playdates and exercise but can also provide private care dates and exercise as well. Service Abilities: Dog/Cat grooming Dog walks or runs Cat/Dog sitting Dog or Cat washes Overnight care How To Contact Me: Send me a message via this website or for a faster response text (907) 25... :)
Hi, I'm Riley, a pet sitter in Palmer, Alaska. I offer a variety of services including dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. I'm passionate about providing the best care for your furry family members and will strive to make sure they have all the love and attention they need. I'm highly experienced and have been taking care of pets for over 5 years. I have a great knowledge of animal behaviour and understand how to look after them. I'm reliable and will always ensure that your pets are well looked after while you're away. If you're looking for a trustworthy pet sitter who is passionate about giving your pet the love and attention it needs, then you've come to the right place. I'm available for bookings and charge $15.0 hourly. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.
I have flexible availability and I am comfortable with overnight dog and house sitting! I am comfortable with dogs, cats, birds and other animals.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.