1. Pet Sitters
  2. USA
  3. Florida
  4. Coral Gables

Jaslyn K

No reviews yet
Coral Gables Pet Sitter Affordable Hours Welcoming Animal Friends from Across the Area!
Coral Gables, Florida
Active about 13 hours ago
From 12.00/hour

Pet Sitter in Coral Gables, Florida

I'm an
Individual
Hello to all! My name is Jaslyn, and I am here offering pet services in Coral Gables. I offer walking, sitting, and feeding between the hours of 11:30am and 8:30pm. Whether you have dogs, cats, fish, reptiles, or amphibians, I'm here for you and your pet pal. Your companion can come to me, or vice versa. My rates start at $12 hourly. Be aware that I ask for 25% once I am with your pet, the remaining 75% shall be paid for upon the end of the session. Payments in cash are required as I do not take any form of online payment. * Important note: Cancelation fees starting from 36 hours prior to your booking may apply. If any allergies and/or medical treatment is required for your pet throughout their time with me, please inform in advance. I look forward to working with you and your furry (or scaly/slimy) friend!

Experience

Cats
Dogs
Fish
Lizards/reptiles

Services

Responsibilities include:
Dog Walking
Pet Sitting

Share This Profile

More in Coral Gables, Florida