Amber Kingsley is a journalist as well as a lifetime pet lover. When she’s not traveling the world, she’s usually spending time at home with her pets, and wants to help others make sure that their pets are as happy as they can be.
Martha is the founder of CanadianNanny.ca. Martha has been featured as a Child Care Expert in hundreds of publications across Canada including The Globe and Mail, CBC, Today's Parent and The National Post, She lives in British Columbia with her husband and two daughters.
- 8 Activities to Wear Out the Dog When You Are Pet Sitting
- Do Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers Need To Have Insurance?
- What Experience Should I Look for in a Pet Sitter?
Active in digital marketing since 2009, Craig is the SEO Manager at CareGuide in addition to teaching SEO at Durham College. Married with 2 young daughters, he is passionate about digital marketing, his family, the Philadelphia Eagles, fitness, Bruce Lee, audiobooks and an 80’s cult classic Motown meets Kung-fu film called The Last Dragon.
- Keep Your Furry Friends Safe with These 9 Winter Pet Safety Tips
- How to Choose the Best Vet for Your Pet
- 8 Questions You Need to Ask Before Taking a Pet Sitting Job